Mission and Aims
Our mission statement:
To promote community participation in healthy recreation for the public benefit by organising or providing or assisting in the organisation or provision of facilities and access to sailing and water-Sports within London.
- Working with London-based Sailing Clubs and Watersports Centres, the charity aims to increase participation in sailing-focused activity 10% by 2021.
- The charity aims to increase opportunities for participation in sailing-based activities by young disabled people in the London area through the provision of dedicated 'adaptive' equipment at key events.
- All activities delivered by the association to focus on 'Gender equality' in order to achieve a minimum of 40% female participation in key regional events.
- Offer support to association members that will help them gain certification and instructor qualifications through the relevant sports' National Governing Body (NGB).
- Promote 'role-models' and 'ambassadors' that will help mentor younger association members at training and competition-oriented events.
- Work with charity supporters and partners to provide a range of benefits and opportunities to all members.
Last updated 19:27 on 2 March 2021